Four Ross Hill Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors
Congratulations to the following Rose Hill Elementary School staff members who were recognized at the 2017 FCPS Honors Ceremony.
Outstanding Elementary New Teacher School-level Recipient
- Megan Glovier (Fifth Grade Teacher)
Outstanding Elementary Teacher School-level Recipient
- Lori Peevy (Physical Education Teacher)
Outstanding School-based Hourly Employee School-level Recipient
- Megan Hartin (Substitute Teacher)
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Joanne Claytor (Administrative Assistant)
Outstanding School-based Leader School-level Recipient
- Alicia Ogrodny (School-Based Technology Specialist)
Thank you to Danny Adams for all of his hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.